In collaboration with the Australasian Society of Breast Disease (ASBD), Westmead BCI will host the Leura 2020 International Breast Cancer Conference from 27 to 31 October.
The conference will bring together experts from around the world and focus on the latest treatment options, how the patient journey can be improved and their clinical outcomes.
Notable speakers include:
- Professor Eric Winer, a hematlogy and breast oncologist specialist from Massachusetts United States
- Adjunct Professor Michael N Linvers, a radiologist from New Mexico United States
- Professor Thomas Buchholz, a radiation oncologist from California United States
- Professor Stuart Schnitt, breast oncologic pathologist from Massachusetts United States
- Professor Dame Lesley Fallowfield, a professor of psycho oncology from Brighton United Kingdom
- Mr R Douglas MacMillian, a consultant breast and oncoplastic surgeon from Nottingham UK
Registrations are open for health professionals only and can be done by visiting www.leura2020.com