This workshop will explore the BreastScreen NSW program as well as the diagnostic workup and management of patients with benign and malignant breast conditions. The workshop will provide GPs with an increased understanding of the complexity of patients with atypical breast imaging findings and/or symptoms, as well as the role of the GP in the long term management of patients with breast cancer.
- Describe the BreastScreen NSW Program
- Discuss breast density and screening
- Identify GP management protocol for atypical breast imaging findings
- Recognise the role of the GP in the long-term management of patients with breast cancer
- Learn to navigate HealthPathways for Breast Cancer Screening
Download the GP BreastScreen Workshop information sheet for speaker, program and registration details.